Intermediate Dowsing Class
Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Instructor: Steve Herbert; Some dowsing experience required
In this Intermediate Level Workshop, we will start with a quick review of basic dowsing; dowsing tools, experiencing a dowsing reaction & discovering one’s personal codes.
The class will then go on to cover:
• Live Water: Discussion of the dowsers' theory of primary water
• Location of water well sites; Field demonstration and procedures for siting and determining parameters
• Seven levels of the development of a dowser, including theories about how dowsing works
• Methods for Improving Accuracy; preliminary questions, programming and ethics
• Earth Energy Dowsing; both positive and negative zones and how to augment or ameliorate
• Agricultural Dowsing; chemical, biological, physical and energetic aspects, and
• Other topics as time permits.
About the Instructor: Steve Herbert has been dowsing for 30 years, specializing in water, geopathic energies and agricultural dowsing. Before becoming a dowser, he obtained a B.S. degree in Geology and an M.A. in Anthropology. After becoming a dowser he served in the US Peace Corps in Senegal, West Africa, as an Agroforestry Extension Agent. As a side project, he dowsed water well sites all over that country with good success.