NOFA Vermont sponsors annual events to provide education, build community and strengthen local organics.
- Agricultural Literacy Week – Ag Literacy Week, which takes place in November, is an opportunity for focused activities to bring deeper awareness of the importance of Vermont's farms to their communities.
- Bulk Order – The bulk order has been discontinued and will not occur in 2020. Please read more about the reasons here.
- Farmers Market Conference – This one-day conference offers an array of learning and networking opportunities for market managers, board members, and organizers.
- Farmer Courses – Each year, NOFA Vermont offers intensive courses on issues important to farmers.
- Farmer Olympics – Competitive fun for farm teams. Prizes, pizza, and glory.
- On-Farm Workshop Series – NOFA-VT’s On-Farm Summer Workshop Series offering everyone, from the beginning backyard gardener to the veteran organic farmer, tools and information for successful organic growing.
- Share the Harvest Fundraiser – On the first Thursday in October, generous participating restaurants, stores, and co-ops donate a percentage of their day's sales to benefit the Vermont Farm Share Program.
- Vermont Open Farm Week — Do you love local food and farms? Want to get to know your farmer better...and to get a behind-the-scenes look into Vermont’s vibrant working agricultural landscape? Check out Open Farm Week!
- Winter Conference – Organic enthusiasts, farmers, gardeners, and consumers have been gathering for celebration, education, and inspiration for the past 30 years at the annual Winter Conference held in February. (2019 Winter Conference)