When you join us, you'll experience the profound satisfaction of supporting local, organic agriculture in Vermont by joining together with the farmers, gardeners, and local food lovers in your community to build a sustainable food system.
Please join us or renew your membership online or download, print, and mail in our membership form. If you are joining or renewing your membership to register for our Winter Conference, please do so as part of your Winter Conference Registration.
NOFA-VT MEMBER DISCOUNTS through our friends at:
Current members: please email Education & Engagement Manager Livy Bulger ([email protected]) for your code to access these discounts.
Other NOFA-VT Membership Benefits include:
- NOFA Vermont Winter Conference—Members save $15 per day for our annual three-day conference
- NOFA Summer Conference—Members receive a 20% discount on registration for the annual regional conference in MA
- On-Farm & Other Educational Workshops—Members save $5-$10 per workshop throughout the year
- Classified & Calendar Listings—Members receive free classifieds and events listings on our website
- NOFA Notes—NOFA Vermont’s quarterly seasonal newsletter, chock-full of Vermont farming and gardening information, local foods resources, opinion pieces, analysis of public policy initiatives, recipes, and event listings.
- The Natural Farmer—a Northeast regional quarterly newspaper covering news of the organic movement nationally and internationally, and featuring stories about farmers from New England, New York, and New Jersey.
- Vermont Organic Farm and Food Directory—NOFA Vermont’s annual guide to the certified organic food producers in Vermont including where to find farm stands, CSAs, and farmers markets. Certified organic farmers and processors receive a free listing.
- Monthly e-newsletter—providing current information, policy updates, and farming and gardening advice.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
|Limited Income/Student/Senior||$25||1 adult receives discounts at workshops/events|
|Individual||$40||1 adult receives discounts at workshops/events|
2 adults and children receive discounts at workshops/events
4 farm employees receive discounts at workshops/events
|Business & Organization Partner||$100||4 employees receive discounts at workshops/events|
|Friend of NOFA||$250||4 friends receive discounts at workshops/events|