Butter, Yogurt and Cheese Making
Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 1:00pm to 4:30pm
* Learn a few different ways to make yogurt - successfully and consistently.
* Get introduced to a couple different soft cheeses that are easy and fun to make.
* Learn the tricks for making delicious butter and using butter molds.
* Have fun learning with others in an intimate setting; get ready to laugh and taste some delicious creations.
Class will include a handout. Cheese cultures, yogurt cultures, citric acid, butter muslin cloth and organic grass-fed raw milk will be for sale, so you can start creating delicious treats for friends and family right away.
* Please bring a couple small containers and a cooler in case you have some cheese/butter samples to bring home, or you decide to purchase some milk or cultures.