2019 UVM Extension Master Gardener Course
Friday, January 18, 2019 - 6:00pm to Friday, May 10, 2019 - 7:00pm
Learn to create a healthy, sustainable home landscape & grow your own food! Become a volunteer and teach others environmentally friendly, research-based practices. Course offered online, statewide, non-credit.
• 16-week online course starts January 18 and runs through the week of May 10
• Each module is taught by university faculty or industry experts
• Topics cover a diverse range of horticultural topics
• Students have access to course materials until July 31, 2019
• Choose to become a certified Master Gardener Volunteer (Track 1) or take the course only and earn a Certificate of Home Horticulture (Track 2), or simply access the materials to learn at your own pace.
• Course uses a combination of videos, live Q&A webinars, discussion forums and weekly activities to guide your learning
• No driving in bad weather! Complete the course in the comfort of your own home
• $425 for Track 1 ($30 per module) or $475 for Track 2 ($33.00 per module). Scholarships are available.
Learn more and register @ go.uvm.edu/emg
Questions? [email protected] or 802-656-9562
To request a disability-related accommodation to participate, please contact Beret Halverson @ [email protected] or 802-656-1777 by December 21