The 9th Annual Jr Iron Chef VT competition was held at the Champlain Valley Expo on Saturday, March 19th. This fast-paced, fun cook-off is open to middle and high school students from across Vermont, and is organized by Vermont FEED (Food Education Every Day), which is project co-organized by two non-profit organizations: NOFA Vermont and Shelburne Farms.
We hope you enjoy looking at some of the coverage of the 2016 event!
- Article & Slideshow: Competitive Kids at Jr Iron Chef VT Seven Days
- Article: Elaine Eats: Jr Iron Chef Vermont St. Albans Messenger
- Article: Twin Valley Jr Iron Chef cook-off required recount Brattleboro Reformer
- Article: Twin Valley Jr Iron Chef team brings home award with some help from a local chef Brattleboro Reformer
- Article: SBHS Team Takes First Place at Vermont Junior Iron Chef The Other Paper
- Video: Jr Iron Chef VT "Crowd Pleaser" Award Winners (In-studio interview & cooking demonstration) FOX44 & ABC22
- Video: CVU Chefhawks Prepare their Award-Winning Recipe (In-studio interview & cooking demonstration) WCAX.com
- Video: Reporter Julie Kelley talks Jr Iron Chef WCAX.com
- Video: Junior Chefs square off WCAX.com
- Video: 58 Student Teams to Compete in Jr Iron Chef VT necn
Do you know of other media coverage that we should include? Please contact Amy Gifford and let us know!
For complete press coverage of the event, including an archive from past years, visit the Jr Iron Chef VT website.