The Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets (VAAFM) is partnering with the Northeast Organic Farming Association of Vermont (NOFA-VT) to conduct an annual Direct-to-Consumer Producer Survey. We would greatly appreciate your contribution towards helping us gather responses about direct-to-consumer markets.
Please respond to this 10-15 minute survey by Friday, March 31st.
Direct-to-consumer market survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DTCProducers
While participation is completely voluntary, responses will help us to:
- update our comprehensive Vermont farm stand, CSA, and farmer’s market directory
- facilitate consumer awareness opportunities across Vermont to a variety of audiences
- gain a better understanding of Vermont’s local food economies
- conduct a more accurate market analysis
- better address the needs of these direct markets
All sales and economic data will only be shared in aggregate form in reports and publications, individual responses will NOT be shared publicly.
If you have any questions about the survey, please feel free to contact me by phone 802-505-1661 or email [email protected].
Thank you, in advance, for your time!
Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets
Agriculture Development Coordinator, Direct to Consumer Markets