NOFA Vermont sponsors annual events to provide education, build community and strengthen local organics.
- Agricultural Literacy Week – Ag Literacy Week, which takes place in November, is an opportunity for focused activities to bring deeper awareness of the importance of Vermont's farms to their communities.
- Bulk Order – Through the bulk order farmers and gardeners can purchase quality supplies which meet the National Organic Standards at discounted prices. Held every March, all income generated from the Bulk Order goes to support the Farm to Community Mentor Program.
- Farmers Market Conference – This one-day conference offers an array of learning and networking opportunities for market managers, board members, and organizers.
- Farmer Courses – Each year, NOFA Vermont offers intensive courses on issues important to farmers.
- Farmer Olympics – Competitive fun for farm teams. Prizes, pizza, and glory.
- On-Farm Workshop Series – NOFA-VT’s On-Farm Summer Workshop Series offering everyone, from the beginning backyard gardener to the veteran organic farmer, tools and information for successful organic growing.
- Share the Harvest Fundraiser – On the first Thursday in October, generous participating restaurants, stores, and co-ops donate a percentage of their day's sales to benefit the Vermont Farm Share Program.
- Vermont Open Farm Week — Do you love local food and farms? Want to get to know your farmer better...and to get a behind-the-scenes look into Vermont’s vibrant working agricultural landscape? Check out Open Farm Week!
- Winter Conference – Organic enthusiasts, farmers, gardeners, and consumers have been gathering for celebration, education, and inspiration for the past 30 years at the annual Winter Conference held in February.