Your donation allows limited income members in your community to enjoy a season's worth of fresh produce from a local farm. Thank you for your support to ensure that anybody who wants to support local farms and eat good food has the opportunity to do so!
Please donate according to the following steps in support of a specific CSA farm's Farm Share Program:
1. Make a check out to NOFA-VT for the amount you would like to donate.
2. In the Memo Line, write "Farm Share - [INSERT FARM NAME]"
3. Mail check to: NOFA-VT, PO Box 697, Richmond, VT 05477
1. Go to NOFA-VT's online donation form: donate
2. Indicate the amount you would like to donate, and fill in the Donor Information section.
3. Select "Farm Share Program" from the second drop-down menu under Donation Options (see screenshot below).
4. Enter the name of the CSA farm you are donating to (optional).* If you would like to donate to the general Farm Share fund, simply leave this field blank.
5. Complete the rest of the form, and click the "Submit" button to go to the payment page.
6. Provide your payment information.
*NOTE: In order for NOFA-VT to accept tax-deductible Farm Share donations on a specific farm's behalf, they must first have signed a fiscal sponsor agreement with NOFA-VT. To learn more, email [email protected] or call 802-434-7162