NOFA-VT's first ever
A fundraiser for the Farm Share Program in honor of Enid Wonnacott
Sunday, September 15th, 2019
Why do we walk in the Farm Hop?
- We walk to show gratitude and reverence for the work of farmers.
- We walk to immerse ourselves in the space that they tend so carefully to feed us all.
- We walk to experience the land with our farmers at a contemplative and perceptive pace, taking the time to see where our food comes from.
- We walk to acknowledge the unique challenges farmers confront for us all: from climate change mitigation to food security and building resiliency in our communities.
- We walk to bring community to farmers, to take time to hear their experience and to say thank you!
All proceeds from this walk will go to support NOFA-VT’s Farm Share program, which provides limited income Vermonters with access to reduced cost fresh foods through local CSA farms.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here for information »