Learn on-farm alongside other farmers, homesteaders, and gardeners! Costs vary with discounts for NOFA-VT members.
Commercial Vegetable Growers:
- 7/27 | Carbon Management on the Farm (White River Junction)
- 8/12 | Pest & Disease Walk for Commercial Growers (Williamstown)
- 8/5 | Building Pasture Resilience During Drought & Other Unpredictable Conditions (Enosburg Falls)
- 7/17 | Wildcrafted Medicine Making & Herb Walk Workshop (Chelsea) *Workshop registration full*
- 9/4 | Plant-Based Color Wheel: Grow a Dye Garden Workshop (Burlington)
- 9/12 | The Art of Growing Food: Garden Tour and Talk (Manchester)
Pizza Oven Socials
Join us for farm-fresh pizza, joyful connection, and a birthday celebration! NOFA-VT's wood-fired pizza oven will be on-site serving up dinner in between farm tours and over activities. And of course we'll have cake and we'll cheers to 50 years! $10 suggested donation. All are welcome, RSVP required.