Pricing Registration fees include entrance to workshops, keynotes, exhibitors' fair and all other conference activities. Saturday and Sunday registration fees do not include lunch. Monday registration includes lunch. More information about Meals & Food is here. Location & Parking information here.
Prices increase by $10/person per
|All 3 Days (Save $20!)||
|Children's Conference||Sliding scale ($0-30)||Sliding scale ($0-30)|
|Sat/Sun Children's Lunch||$12||$12|
*Please note that we cannot guarantee lunch on Monday for registrations completed after February 10th.
- Saturday – 1st floor, Davis Center, registration begins at 8:00 am
- Sunday – 1st floor, Davis Center, registration begins at 8:30 am
- Monday – Waterman Building lobby, registration begins at 8:30 am
Call (802) 434-4122 or email [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Weekly Giveaways! – Each week we will enter all registrants into a raffle to win a delicious prize from one of Vermont’s certified organic producers. Register early for more chances to win! Follow NOFA-VT on Facebook and Instagram to participate.
- College & University Student Discount – Students with a valid student ID can receive member pricing. To receive this discount, please send a clear photo of your student ID to [email protected] with Student Discount in the subject heading.
- High School Student Discount - Current high school students (including home-schooled students), ages 14-18, can attend the conference for $30/day. Please contact [email protected] for more details.
- Group Discounts – Receive 20% off registration fees for groups of 10 or more who register together. Discount applies to non-member rate only. Contact [email protected] for details.
- Scholarships – Scholarships are available for NOFA members. To apply for a scholarship, please fill out this online scholarship form, or contact the front office if you prefer a paper copy mailed to you. Scholarship applications are due by January, 29th, 2020. Scholarships will be awarded by February 3rd, and must be accepted by February 7th. Female farmers are encouraged to apply to the Vermont Farm Women's Fund for a scholarship that can cover up to 75% of your registraiton fee.
- Volunteering – Volunteering is central to the success of our conference, and a great way to save on registration fees! Volunteers receive a $20 discount for a two-hour shift. Limit is one shift per attendee. Volunteer opportunities are also available for City Market membership hours. Visit www.nofavt.org/volunteer to sign up and learn more!
- Refund Policy – If you are unable to attend the conference after you have registered, NOFA-VT will reimburse 75% of your registration cost until February 10th. Any refund requests after the 10th will receive a 50% reimbursement. Refunds do not include the cost of meals and credit card fees. All refund requests must be made in writing to [email protected]. Refunds will be issued after the conference.