**Already registered and looking for links to access workshops? These have been emailed to all registered attendees. Can’t find the email? Look in your spam or promotions folder and/or search for "NOFA-VT Winter Conference Week #4 with Zoom Links" or contact Livy, [email protected]**
NOFA-VT's 39th annual winter conference is underway! Check out what's happening during Week 4 of the conference below and register now. Registration will remain open throughout the month of the conference.
Workshops & Speakers Happening this Week, Week 4:
Tuesday 3/2, 2:30-4 pm EST
Stronger Together: Cooperative & Alternative Models for Farms and Food Businesses
Tuesday 3/2, 6-7:30 pm EST
Seed Starting Systems at Home
Thursday 3/4, 11:30 am-1 pm EST
Participatory Capacity Building for an Inclusive Organic Movement
The right moment
- There is a conversation that only the people in this room can have. Find it!
- The right people are here. If the session is small, enjoy the intimacy!
- Principle of two feet: you choose where to be. If you need to take a break and come back to the session or log off, that’s totally fine.
We are all experts
- Be concise and provide new information
- Make room for everyone to share
Honor the process
- Utilize the chat box to contribute your questions and comments
- Stay on topic
- Honor the time schedule
- Moderator goes with participant energy – okay to change plans
- All are welcome to participate in a workshop with or without your video on
- Please keep microphone muted unless you are speaking
- Side conversations for translation only
We are all students
- Be open minded
- Differing views welcome, diversity brings life
- No questions are “stupid”
- Listen with respect
Many thanks to our friends at MOFGA and adrienne maree brown for sharing these ideas with us!