Sweet Roots Farm & Market - Market Crew
Sweet Roots Farm & Market is opening at the old Charlotte Berry Farm.
Full-time and part-time Market Crew positions available.
● Complete transactions quickly and efficiently using a POS system
● Display market goods, including a variety of fresh produce, in attractive and creative way
● Receive deliveries of inventory - price, merchandise, and restock
● Prepare and serve soft serve ice cream to order
● Explain u-pick berry procedures to customers clearly
● Maintain a clean and sanitary workspace
● Maintain a clean and welcoming interior and exterior of the market
● Strive to build knowledge of products in each department of the store
** Must be able to work weekends as the Market is open Thursday through Sunday weekly
● Work experience in customer service, food service, retail, agriculture, or related field
● Experience handling food; produce knowledge is a plus
● Ability to manage time efficiently
● Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
● Ability to adapt quickly to systems as they evolve
● Attention to details and aesthetic
● Ability to hustle, coupled with a sense of humor
● Ability to stand for long periods of time
● Knowledge of local food and agricultural systems is a plus
$12.00 - $15.00 hourly DOE, plus employee discount and vegetable seconds.
Please send resume, three references, and scheduling availability to