Seasonal Farm Market Manager
We are seeking a FT seasonal farm market manager July 1st til Nov 31st
Overseeing daily operations of the Farm Market, Pick Your Own (PYO) and conducting tasting sessions. Assisting with planning and implementing on-site events. Most weekends are required.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Train and supervise the staff working under the Manager’s supervision.
· Create a work schedule for staff under the Manager’s supervision. This would include Farm Market, PYO, event, and staffing of on-site events.
· Oversee the creation and implementation of standard operating procedures for the market, PYO, and event planning.
· Ensure company standards for food safety, proper food handling practices, sanitation and productivity are maintained.
· Ensure that all federal, state, and company regulations and standards for product freshness, food safety, weights and measures, store safety, employee safety, refrigeration, and sanitation are met.
· Ensure the Farm Market is kept organized and clean.
· Manage Farm Market inventory. Keep all items stocked with the displays full and interesting and oriented to sales.
· Communicate with local food/product vendors to purchase items for resale and use in the market.
· Manage money handling- cash in, cash out procedures
· Maintain signage for POS and PYO. They will need to be clear, accurate, educational, and timely.
Please submit your resume to [email protected]