Our small team at ShakeyGround Farm in Charlotte, VT is looking for some additional hands to help us through the summer. We're hoping you'd like to join us on our small, diversified farm where we're committed to providing our local community with organic produce, grass-fed meats, pastured poultry and eggs, and fiber products.
Job Details: Part-time, seasonal.
This person will primarily work with our Market Gardener to maintain our growing spaces.
Daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- weed whacking and mowing
- harvest, wash and pack
* We're conducting interviews on Saturday, July 14 from 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm. Please email resume and references to [email protected] no later than Friday, July 13 at 5:00 pm.
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Able to lift 50+ pounds
- A team player willing to adapt and collaborate and committed to productive communication
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- Able and willing to perform labor-intensive tasks
- Have an interest in organic agricultural practices and our local food community
- Willing to work at least one weekend day each week
- Available 3-4 days a week through September
Compensation includes veggies and fruit!