Pennsylvania Certified Organic (PCO), is seeking an Executive Director to further its mission to “Ensure the Integrity of Organic Products and Serve our Farming Community” and to empower staff, clients and the organization to realize their fullest potential. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for the industry and a vision for its future. A demonstrated track record of excellent communication skills and the ability to build, cultivate and steward relationships in a variety of settings are essential to the role.
• Experience in and a working knowledge of organic agriculture
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is needed
• Demonstrated track record of successful team leadership experience
• Proficiency with technology
• Working with a mission-driven organization
• Participating in a compliance driven, highly regulated industry
• Collaborating with a Board of Directors
• A demonstrated history of community involvement
If you are passionate about organic farming and want to lead a highly dedicated team in growing the organization & impacting the organic farming community, this opportunity may be right for you!
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs