- "Hack-to-the-Landers? Farmers and Coders Cultivate Connections" - Seven Days, 2/19/14
- "Efforts to make Vt. agriculture more resilient in changing climate" - WCAX, 2/17/14
- "Climate Change Drives Changing Farm Practices" - VPR, 2/17/14
- "Northeast Organic Farming Conference held at UVM" - Fox44/ABC22, 2/16/14
- "Everything Organic at NOFA" - WCAX, 2/15/14
- Growing Outside the Box Celebrated at NOFA-VT Winter Conference (1/7/14)
- "Organic Matters" Film Highlights VT Farmers, Organic Benefits (2/16/14) Click here to view Organic Matters.
For more information about the Winter Conference, please contact Caitlin Gildrien, NOFA Vermont Outreach Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-4122.
Photos from previous years: (Credit NOFA Vermont and Gabrielle Kammerer or Elizabeth Ferry as noted; click to view full-sized and download.)
NOFA Vermont logo: download a high-res PDF here.
- Grow Organic Food
- Market Organic Food
- Find Organic Food