The Winter Conference will take place at the University of Vermont in Burlington, VT. UVM's Davis Center acts as the hub of the conference, housing registration, our exhibitors' fair, keynotes, meals, and more. Workshops are held in nearby classrooms.
Staying in Burlington:
We have rooms blocked at a discounted rate at two local hotels: Best Western and the Doubletree, both in South Burlington just minutes from UVM. Make a weekend out of it!
- Best Western’s rate of $83.00 per night is available until February 1. Call 1-800-371-1125 and use group code 407855.
- Doubletree’s rate of $104.00 is available until January 13. Two night minimum required. Click here to make your reservation online or call 1-802-658-0250.
For more accomodation options, please visit the Lake Champlain Chamber of Commerce.
Getting to Burlington:
- Coordinate ridesharing through Ridebuzz.com.
- View the local bus schedule from CCTA.
- The nearest airport is Burlington International; it's about a 3.5 hour drive from Boston Logan.
Parking at UVM:
Parking for the Winter Conference is in the Given and Jeffords lots at UVM. These are both a short (3-5 minute) walk from the Davis Center. See below for a parking map. For GPS, use the address 63 Carrigan Drive, Burlington (click here for Google Maps). Please click here for a general map of the UVM campus.
- Grow Organic Food
- Market Organic Food
- Find Organic Food